5/13/09

About Me According to Double Espresso

This is my interview with Double Espresso. Two posts below this one is my interview with Espresso. I found these interview questions on "H Mama's" blog Family Team!

How old is your mom? 37
What is the color of your mother’s hair? Blond and brown.
What is her favorite color? Pink
What is her favorite thing to do around the house? Clean and organize.
What is your mom’s favorite drink? Coffee?
What is her favorite thing to eat? Her chocolate bar!
What is her favorite TV show? 700 Club.
What is her favorite thing to cook? Grilled cheese.
What is your mother’s favorite candy? Her chocolate coffee bar.
What time does your mother get up? Like, nine. (he wouldn't know, he's still in bed!)
What time does she go to bed? 10, 10 or 11, maybe 10:30...
How long does it take for your mom to get ready? About 30 minutes.
I really love it when my mom... hugs me.
My mom likes to wear... her yellow shirt.
My mom always tells me.... to clean up the room and make the bed.
The best thing she does is... loves the family.
It makes her happy when I..... tell her that I love her.
My mom loves to relax by..... laying in bed, watching a movie, reading her Bible, playing on the computer.
When shopping, my mom likes to buy.... food.
If she could go on a trip, she would go... to Bora Bora!
I love my mom because.... she is loving, she homeschools and because she is pretty.

Those boys do know their mama pretty well!

2 comments:

Kari Dana said...

How incredibly sweet is that?!!! I love it! I'm going to have to ask my kids these questions. Too cute!!

Annie said...

Aw that's so nice, some heart melting answers there. You have a lovely family Janet, and I really look forward to reading all about your journey - both of them :)

We can't wait to see your video blogs! Lately, we have had Internet connection problems so posts have been scarce on our blogs. Dylan has been very busy raising/earning money towards his puppy. Hopefully we will get back online soon so he can share these stories.

Bye for now, God bless - Annie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...