9/21/09

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY... September 21, 2009


Outside my window... the sun is setting and the trees are still.


I am thinking... not a whole lot! I'm tired...


I am thankful for... the good deals we got today on blankets and towels to send to the Sudan.


From the learning rooms... of course the boys are always learning but I am learning too! I am studying the Biblical Feasts in Leviticus 23. Right now is the fall feast time and it applies to ALL Christians!


From the kitchen... I am smelling the corn on the cob and baked potatoes that my husband is cooking for dinner.


I am wearing... black sweats and a hot pink shirt. I changed as soon as I walked back in the door from shopping.


I am creating... nothing right now.


I am going... to be studying more about Hebrew this evening. I can't wait!


I am reading... Leviticus 23 and Genesis 1.


I am hoping... God leads me to a CHRISTIAN humanitarian organization that helps women in Africa make beaded jewelry to sustain life for their families.


I am hearing... my son watch, oh deer, cartoons!


Around the house... people are winding down after a long day.


One of my favorite things... is making my house a home.


A few plans for the rest of the week: to make sure the boys get some good "schoolin" in so they can take time off for a field trip one day this week.



Here is picture for thought I am sharing... US!

1 comment:

Jane In The Jungle said...

I so love making my house our home! We're getting schooling in to go on vacation next week...they're having a hard time focusing, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...