9/28/09

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY...September 28th from Janet's Daybook

Outside my window...a cool, moist evening

I am thankful for... home

I am wearing... black sweats with a black and pink night gown

I am remembering... verses that are coming to my mind that apply to our evening

I am going... to bed exhausted from our evening in the city

I am reading... the last chapter in Ruth

I am hoping... I can sleep deeply

On my mind... thinking about all of the poor and homeless that we interacted with and ministered to this evening

From the learning rooms... we will be getting back to a "normal" school day tomorrow... I am looking forward to that

Noticing that... the downtown part of the city is sooooooo different than where we live

Pondering these words... Hebrews 13:1-3 Stay on good terms with each other, held together by love. Be ready with a meal or a bed when it's needed. Why, some have extended hospitality to angels without ever knowing it! Regard prisoners as if you were in prison with them. Look on victims of abuse as if what happened to them had happened to you.
How many of the people that we served meals to tonight were angels? I wonder...

From the kitchen... not much going on there this time of the day!

Around the house... everybody is winding down for the night

One of my favorite things... antiques

From my picture journal...

Join The Simple Woman's Daybook with over 600 other woman!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...