10/6/09

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY...October 6th from Janet's Daybook


Outside my window... it is a cool, dark, dreary day but inside it is warm, dry and comfortable!
I am thinking... that I should be grateful for the roof over my head... I should stop my pity party... yet I'm longing for our own place... to feel like adults again... I'm sorry... that's just where I'm at today
I am thankful for...the art supplies that we got yesterday.
I am wearing... blue jeans and a cream top with beading
I am remembering... how I loved art when I was a child... still do
I am going...to be doing more laundry today and getting the winter clothes out/summer clothes put away
I am hoping... God gives us a breakthrough soon
From the learning rooms... it was exciting to see the boys' brains click during spelling today
Noticing that... people have their ways... including me
From the kitchen... about to make lunch for my honey and the boys... yummy salad and baked potato
One of my favorite things... God working in our little lives in a big God like way!


From my picture journal...

The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

Linda C said...

Thanks for sharing your heart with us! I know that your sacrifice for this season will be blessed. It is hard for a woman not to have her own home to "nest", but I know the Lord is and will bless you and your family!

I enjoyed your blog:)

Happy SWD!

Linda C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...