10/29/09

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


I am thankful for...

1. ...brainstorming! I love to brainstorm with my husband and come up with ideas! (About anything really, doesn't matter to me.)

2. ...a Godly heritage. My husband is the 11th out of 12 pastors in my family on my mom's side. That is amazing considering I married an autoworker! That's right folks, I didn't know how God was going to radically change us!

3. ...my new shoes! A friend of mine got some "hand me down" shoes from a lady at her church and only one pair fit. She gave the rest to me and they are GREAT! 3 pairs of Sketcher's and a pair of running shoes. They are all new and those Sketcher's are at the store for $54 a pair.

4. ...getting blessings and being a blessing!

5. ...for my femininity. I am a girly girl most of the time. I heart lace, doilies, table cloths and frilly stuff.


3 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

a girly girl... I didn't know that :)

Thankful this Thursday as well!

Have a great day!

Jen

Nancy M. said...

Awesome list!

Nana Jul said...

What a great list! I really like brainstorming...it's invigorating! I like being a girly girl too! Thank you for stopping by my blog!
We do have a lot to be thankful for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...