1/14/10

A Continuation




We were made to be like Yeshua (Jesus).  We were created in God's image.  We are to be His hands and His feet. We are to bring Him glory!

TOGETHER, we can do it!

I'd like to make a continuation of the post, "Please Help A Sister In Need" because I have some updates.

_________________________________

I am writing to ask for help, AGAIN! I am still collecting items for Candy Cane. I am including an updated list of needs.

If you have given, I thank you. I'm sure she will be soooo happy to receive the items. I will be taking items to her very soon as I got her address just today.

If you aren't actively helping others, won't you please, prayerfully consider helping Candy Cane. She is a fellow believer (a new believer) and needs help. There is only so much that the government can do and it is our job as believers to be there for each other.

I know you all have things that you don't need or know people who do!! (wink wink)  It wouldn't be a terrible thing to ask others for their help also!

She has nothing. She is sitting on laundry baskets and sleeping on the floor (not for long). I will find out more when I visit her.

my email: homeiscool4u@yahoo.com

NEEDS:

  • pay as you go phone with minutes
  • money to ride the bus
  • pepper spray for protection
  • loveseat or living room chair
  • kitchen chair/chairs
  • something wonderful to hang on the wall ?
  • job
  • curtain rods
  • crib for when she gets her baby back
  • CD player to play Christian music
  • What do you like so much that you can't live without? That too!

RECEIVED:

  • some bowls for cooking in the microwave
  • pillows
  • kitchen table NO chairs
  • 2 devotionals for women
  • blow up bed and sheets
  • refrigerator
  • microwave
  • towels
  • dishes
  • money to purchase items or for her to use
  • one set of curtains
  • TV if she needs one

Blessings to you!
photo provided by http://www.sxc.hu/

tags:  helping others, helping the poor, poor people help, poor people, homeless, homeless in Chicago

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...