4/26/10

The Simple Woman


Outside my window... ~ cool and breezy but sunny

I am thinking... ~ I'm glad that my boys found a nice friend

I am thankful for... ~ true peace - Yeshua

I am wearing... ~ a cute fuchsia top and my blogging sweats

I am remembering... ~ how good it was to go out with a friend today

I am going... ~to be looking at some new curriculum for next year

I am currently reading... ~ the Psalms  - I am STILL reading through the Psalms

I am hoping... ~ for warmer weather this week

On my mind... ~ not too much... LOL

Noticing that... ~ there is an excitement in our family today - Daddy's back in seminary

Pondering these words... I'm not really pondering today!

From the kitchen... ~ hamburgers on the grill, those new healthier flat buns and salad with homemade croutons

Around the house... ~ quiet - husband is reading, dog is snoring

One of my favorite things ~ growing boys

From my picture journal...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Growing boys, one of my favs too!

I wanted to thank you for being a part of my first year of blogging! What a wonderful year it has been. I'm throwing a little party and as an honored guest, I would love for you to stop by and share a highlight of your year with all of us.

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/cactus-happy.html

Cactus Happy,
Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...