4/23/10

Five Question Friday (say that 10 times fast!)




1. What was the first car you owned?  My parents bought my first car for me!  It was a gold Plymoth Horizon.  This little thing buzzed around like a little bee and was easy to CRASH!  (Mine didn't have tinted windows.)



2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?  Well, anything that has anything to do with s_x.  It is soooo embarrassing to be humming along with a song (from the 80's) in the store and then realize that it is a song about s_x.  That is so gross, to be shopping and listening to songs like that and in mixed company!

3. Have you ever had stitches?  Are you kidding?  My nickname is Miss Grace!  When I was about 4, I bumped my head  and got stitches on my eyebrow.  That makes it kinda hard to wax or pluck and make everything even.

4. What was your first job?  Seriously?  I was a secretary for a lawyer when I was in high school.  The other
lawyer in the office smoked a cigar and that just made me sick.  After a while, I couldn't stand it any longer and had to quit.
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?  Grover.  He's just sweet!  P.S.  I don't watch Sesame Street anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...