4/21/10

Random Dozen ~ To get me back into the swing of things!





1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"   Oh yes!  I'm a homeschooler, remember?  I am on their most wanted list as we speak.  I returned some books late and they are saying that one of them is still out.  They did this to me before and I had to go hunt the book down on their shelf and show it to them!

2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?  Do I...  The Queen of Organizing?  Absolutely!  I keep a huge gift bag full of smaller gift bags, bows and boxes.  I usually put it in a closet or the basement and then pull it out when I need to give a gift.

3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?  Only if that includes ants.  You know, when someone destroys their ant hill and they all scurry around.  It's probably a natural disaster to them right?

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?  No offence but... EEWWWW.

5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?  My prom dress?

6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?  I love the thesaurus!  I don't own one (anyone want to donate?) so I guess I use the dictionary more.  I'm a stinky speller.

7. What's your favorite breakfast food?  I like eggs over medium with grits!  I think I have some "southern" in my blood.

8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?  I don't but my Mom sure does.  She's always buying something from the TV and giving me the "free" one that comes with it.  

I have:
The Germ Guardian

The Ninja Chopper


The Scunci Steamer


The Swivel Sweeper
Oxi Clean


That's all I can think of right now.  And guess what?  I like all of these products!  (Calling all infomercial product producers, I'll test your product for you and write a review!)

9. Have you ever crawled through a window?  Uhhh, more times than I care to admit!  I was a teenager who's friends would only come out to play in the dark!  JK

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?  I believe that it used to be but people are just a little too weird these days!  Just kiddin.

11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?  Too many to count.  They are all in boxes marked "TOO SMALL"!  You know, for incase I lose weight someday!  I have 3 pairs that fit.

12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")  It may look something like this:



Pink roses, lace and pearls.

You can be a part of Random Dozen too.  Just click on the pic at the top.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Fun! you cracked me up!

Man have I missed you and needed to call you million times--but haven't due to my own funk--do you hear your phone ringing it's me.

Deborah Ann said...

Good times! I love the Random Dozen.

I also sort of like Barry Manilow. Well, just one song "Ready to take a chance again." It's so haunting, and it reminds me that I am an empty shell. I do have some sad days...but the chorus perks me right back up and reminds me that God is a God of second chances!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...