5/13/10

High School High

I found this "meme" on several websites and couldn't figure out where it came from.  I thought it sounded like fun so if you participate, leave your link on the comments so we can all read!



1. Did you date someone from your school?  Not really.  I think I would have been too embarrassed for everyone to know everything about my "relationship".  After high school I did.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?  Yes I did!!  Ha!

3. Did you car pool to school?  As a matter of fact, I often rode home with a boy whom I ended up marrying.

4. What kind of car did you have?  I didn't have a car nor did I want one.

5. What kind of car do you have now? N/A.  TMI for bloggy land.

6. Its Friday night...where are you now?  Well, sometimes we have families over for dinner.

7. It is Friday night...where were you then?  Probably at a girlfriend's house doin our nails / having a slumber party.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?  I was a secretary for a lawyer.

9. What kind of job do you do now?  I have the best job in the world!  I am a homeschoolin mama!

10. Were you a party animal?  Nope, not in highschool.

11. Were you considered a flirt?  Oh, I was a terrible flirt.

12. Were you in a band, orchestra, or choir?  I was in choir and now I lead worship at our church!

13. Were you a nerd?  Not really.  I had decent grades though.

14. Did you get suspended from school?  No way.  The closest I came was, I almost got swats in 2nd grade because my desk was messy.  ??  Is that swat worthy?

15. Can you sing the fight song? No, I didn't go to one single game at our school.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?  Well, my gym/track coach was one fave and my history teacher was another fave because he was a family friend.  Uhh, I really didn't/don't care much about history!

17. Where did you sit during lunch?  Usually at a long table full of different kinds of people including a couple of my best buds.

18. What was your school's full name?  N/A.  TMI for bloggy world.

19. Where did you party the most? I was never a party animal in high school.

20. What was your school mascot? N/A

21. Would you do it again? High School? Absolutely, positively NO!  Not even for money.

22. Did you have fun at Prom?  I didn't go to my prom; I went as a favor with a friend.  Nope, wasn't much fun.  Prom is overrated!

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No way.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes!  Just the picnic.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Classmates?  Usually just when I run into them at the grocery.  That's always fun!  I'm not on facebook or I'd talk to them more.

26. What are/were your school's colors?  N/A

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...