6/15/10

This Blog


When I first started this blog, I wanted to tell about our journey to a house and in the process, tell about our journey as Christians to our eternal home with Yeshua (Jesus).  At the time, we were living in my in-law's basement.  We lived there for 20 months.

I begged and pleaded for God to move us to a home.  To be honest, nothing happened until we spoke in faith to Him.  We had to pray "believing".  I started out with, "LORD, I believe, help my unbelief."  That eventually grew to true faith that He was going to move but it had to start somewhere!

After living in this house for 2 1/2 months, the owner contacted us and said that he is selling the house.  "What!!!!??"  By now, my faith was stronger and I could walk confidently in it.  It is going to be ok!  ;) 

Several months have gone by and a couple of weeks ago, we received another phone call.  This time the owner said that he sold the house and we have 2 1/2 WEEKS to get out!!!  Excuse me?  We have a contract that says otherwise.  With proper advance notice, we could have saved money and found someplace to go but 2 1/2 weeks just isn't enough. 

That's not enough notice for us, but it is enough for God!  I don't know what He is up to.  He is being very quiet right now and we must be listening in the stillness.

There is much more to the story that I will post later.  For now, I'm just waiting and trusting my loving Father, Yahweh.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Praying...God is enough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...