10/8/10

Five Question Friday



1. What do you listen to while driving?  Driving?  What's that?  We are a one vehicle family (anyone care to donate and fix that?) and I have a tendency to stay home.  Every once in a while I get out ALL BY MYSELF.  It's not often... but when I DO, I listen to.... drum roll please....____________!  That's right.  Most of the time I listen to NOTHIN!  Silence.  Me, my thoughts and God.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?  I don't know if I have a least favorite thing.  I love fall!  I love to go to the park and take our annual family pictures.  I love getting warmer clothes out because I look better in them.  I love turning on the heat in the morning and then opening the windows during the day.  I love fall!

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Oooo!  Just for the record, I'm putting my order in right now!  Here it is:  I'd like a large 1920's bungalow with modern amenities.  I'd like the inside to be cozy yet cheery.  I want people to be comfortable enough to put their feet up!
Side and front view

Rear view

Enter into my dream new home!

Put your feet up in the living room!

Let's go have some coffee in the dining room shall we?
That seems to be where we always end up anyway!

4. Would you ever own a minivan?  When the boys were little we had a sweet ride!  We had a Chrysler Town and Country with leather interior.  It was decked.  Well, it finally pooped out and we bought a regular car.  Now that the boys are about to go through that teenage growth spurt, I'd like to have something bigger so their legs don't get cramped!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?  My husband likes me to!  He saw a special about germs and icky stuff that sticks on clothes at the store and then we bring them into our home.  You know, I buy most of my stuff used so... YES!  I wash before wearing.

Want to participate in Five Question Friday?  Click the button at the top and join in the fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...