12/20/10

Are you a child of God? Are you "sick"?



I read a couple of blogs this morning of some mamas that are having trouble with their bodies or with their children's bodies.  I posted some prayers and Scripture in their comments and decided that maybe more of you need this today.

Here ya go!

I know that this is going to sound a little radical for you but I am flowin in the Spirit this morning so I am just going to speak it to ya!


You are a child of the Most HIGH God! You are NOT sick. Do not claim that over yourself. Walk in His healing and in His Power.

The Bible teaches that there is power in God's Word and in our wordS. (Prov. 18:21, Mat. 17:20)

Quote Scripture out loud (powerful words):

I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isa. 53:5)

I command every organ in my body to function the way God intended (PS 139:14)

I pray for my immune system to be strengthened in the name of Jesus (Ps. 119:28)

Lord, You are the health of my countenance (Ps. 43:5)

Lord, You heal off of our dis/eases including ________ (fill in the blank) (Ps. 103:3)

Let Your virtue (power) touch me and heal me (Luke 6:19)

I release the fire of God to burn out any sickness or disease that would operate in my body in the name of Jesus!

I receive the Word of God which is health to my flesh (Prov. 4:22)

I have faith that You can AND I have faith that You WILL heal ME in Jesus Name!

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed (Jer. 17:14)

Thank you LORD! You are awesome and this is the day that You have made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it!

2 comments:

Applesauce Inn Bed and Breakfast-Bellaire, MI said...

Thank you for this!!

Jamie

Kathleen said...

Speaking & praying God's word into all situations is the best of medicines! Thank you.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...