12/1/10

Have you ever?


An interview with Mrs. Pinocchio


? :  Hi Mrs. P!  I'm going to ask you a very important question today.  I just want you to know that I'm not judging you; I'm just putting it out there for thought.

Mrs. P:  OK!  I like to think, especially before I speak!

? :  Oh... one look at your nose and I can tell that!  Ok, let's get to it.
Mrs. P, Have you ever lied?

Mrs. P:  Hmmm... Well yes!  Hasn't everyone?  We are human after all.

? :  That's right.  We are all human!  So what does that make you?

Mrs. P:  Human!  Since I've lied, it makes me like every other human... imperfect.

? :  That is so true!  Have you ever had someone lie to you Mrs. Pinocchio?

Mrs. P:  Why yes!  That is soooo frustrating!  I hate it when people don't have enough respect to tell me the truth!  You know, just the other day I was talking to my friend and she...

? :  Ok!...  I see we've hit a sore spot!  So, you must not like it when people lie to you.  When someone lies to you, what does that make them?

Mrs. P:  That makes them a LIAR!

? :  Yes, Mrs. P.  That makes them a liar...

Stay tuned for Part 2 of The Interview With Mrs. Pinocchio.

1 comment:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

creative...looking forward to part two

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...