12/9/10

Words Mean Something



We all use them, whether for good or for bad.
We can use positive words to lift up or 
negative words to bring down.
David was king and on his death bed.  He was giving instructions to his son who had just been given the throne and he said something interesting.

He said: "So act according to your wisdom,"  (1 Kings 2:6a)

As I read on, I saw that God (Yahweh) appeared to Solomon in a dream (COOL) and told him,
"Ask what you wish me to give you."  (REALLY COOL)

Solomon was already wise (his father spoke it into him) but asked for more wisdom. (1 Kings 3:9)

Our words are weighty!  Our words carry power!
Power for good or for destruction...

Be careful of what you speak into your children.

2 comments:

Sandy @ The Mommy's Place said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for following me. I am following back and look forward to reading your posts.

Heather M said...

Hey!! Thank you for stopping by! I love you blog, your causing me to think, I need that! Following back! Have a great weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...