2/24/11

Are you a new follower or a faithful friend?

Hello, and welcome to my blogger home!  If you are a new follower of mine, I'd love to know it.  That way, I can follow you back!

Here is something fun!  I am going to let you see what I see. I'd like to show you my imaginary furniture that you can come in and have a seat on while we get to know each other.

What does your imaginary blogger sofa look like?  I'd love to be invited in to have a chat!


I found this living room on google images and the funny thing is, I have or have had several items in the picture.  I made curtains like that and had them in my kitchen at one time.  I had a sofa similar to that one only different fabrics and I currently have a sitting chair like the one on the right which I am redoing as we "speak."

Welcome to my home away from home.  Let's get to know each other!

5 comments:

Charie C. said...

Wow! you'll living I picture out is cute and sweet to hang out for chat..I'll see it in the picture!

Bethe77 said...

I love your cozy little sitting area. WOW! I think that is a cool idea to post a place where we get to now each other in a nice warm cozy setting.
Blessings
Yes I am a follower

Kathleen said...

Ambiance. Nothing like a creative dose of it! I'll bring some cookies and be back another day. You can be sure of it!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Janet,

Where did you end up moving to? Are you further now? Email or leave a comment at my blog--I won't publish it.

Many blessings...

Miss Janet said...

Oooh yum Sassy Granny!

Have you ever heard of scones with lemon tart? Hint hint!

HUGS,

Janet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...