7/27/11

Fasting ~ Our Story


I wrote about fasting a while ago and told you my story.  I was healed from a disease that I had for 8 years!  It was the worst it had ever been and 2 weeks into the "Daniel Fast" I was healed!

You can read my other fasting posts and my healing story here:  21 Day Daniel Fast

My husband and I have been fasting for a few years now.  I have done the Daniel Fast or something similar about 5 times.  My husband has done the Daniel Fast, one week of no food, and now two weeks with no food, just juice.

Most of our church is fasting right now.  We are doing a 2 week fast for Spiritual growth.  For the first time our boys have decided to fast.  Espresso (almost 15) is fasting TV and video games.  Double Espresso (12 1/2) is fasting junk food, sweets, TV, and video games.

We couldn't be prouder of our boys.  They are going to be Spiritual giants someday!

Stay tuned for the SKINNY on fasting!  

1 comment:

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

I should really fast sometime soon! THanks for the encouragement!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...