11/16/11

I Am Thankful

I am thankful that after being a born again believer in Jesus Christ for 35 years, I am STILL growing spiritually at a tremendous rate!  Verses that I've read over and over in the Word jump out at me "anew."

They go down deep.
They change me.
They change the way I think.
They make me excited!
They give me passion!

Jesus IS the Word!

John 1:1 (NAS)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (NAS)
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Indeed & amen!! It amazes me how literally new is each day in Him. His word never grows stale or dull, nor does He allow us to become so either :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...