1/4/12

I've Been MIBA

Hello fellow bloggy friends!  Thought I'd pop in and tell you why I've been Missing In Blogging Action.  Well, to make a long story short, I've been busy in God's action!

I am so excited to tell you that I have a big reveal coming soon.  God has led me into a speaking ministry combined with a business.  I can't wait to show you!  I will reveal it all very soon.

I can tell you this, God is so faithful!  He began a work in me a year ago and it is FINALLY going to happen, or at least launch.  This work began while reading through the book, "Sun Stand Still" by Steven Furtick.  I highly recommend it if you want to move forward, even if you don't know what area you want to move forward in.

God can start something new in you!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...