10/15/12

Our Family Photos

We went and had our annual family photo session at the park.  Our oldest son (15) has been taking our photos for a couple of years now.  I always like how they turn out.

Son 1 (almost 16) has had a big growth spurt since last year's pic.  I can't believe how much taller he is and he's even slouching in the first photo.  I guess son 2's (13 1/2) growth spurt will be her over the next 2 years.

Watching them grow is sooo much fun!






The Guys!




Have you done family photos lately?  If so, leave a link in the comments so I can go look at them!



4 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

These are GREAT! Love the colors! So, do you use a timer? Obviously your son is in the pics--that is AWESOME!

AAAAANNNNDDD!
Funny you should ask!

We did have pictures done--and they were great--but I hated the ones with me---the weather didn't cooperate so I didn't have the sunny warmth I wanted----not exactly so we are redoing them Saturday (weather permitting)


Unknown said...

Wonderful photos. I wonder if your kids enjoy them as mine do? :)
http://lifeloveandlaughterinalargefamily.blogspot.com/2012/10/beautiful-weather.html
Keep up the God work.

Angie Vik said...

I love family photos. Yours turned out great. That's wonderful that your son can take such nice pictures of your family. I really like the one of you and your husband - and the one of the three guys.

Kathleen said...

Preciouse!

We are lonnnnngggg overdue for our family's photos. Rounding them all up is the challenge since our children are in their 40s, the grandkids ranging in age from 2 to 19, and so many moving parts it's hard to get them all in one spot.

Maybe Christmas ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...