11/5/12

The Journey to My Gift ~ Part 1



This story will probably be written in parts so as not to bore readers with looooong posts.  To be honest, I just need to get this story posted for my own remembrance and to chronicle my day.

I received a HUGE jewelry order for 29... yes! 29 Scripture Necklaces.  (That is the design that God gave me and are only made and copyrighted by ME! Yeah!!!)  The lady needed 18 of one Bible verse and 11 of another.  Needless to say, I didn't have enough supplies so I set out to get them.  

I went from store to store in our area... couldn't find the supplies.  Oh dear... Now I had a choice to make.  Do I give in to fear and doubt or do I pray in FAITH?  Choices... (I like dots ....)  The choice was clear. God gave me the large order so He will provide the supplies!

I contacted the store that I need the supplies from and they couldn't find any in my area either.  Then it hit me, I used to live near Lafayette and I could take a trip there (down memory lane) and purchase my supplies!  Sure enough, they had just what I needed so I set out on my journey.  The journey that I will never, ever forget! (Especially since I am typing it out! LOL) 

This journey will have an impact on my Spiritual life ~ for the rest of my life!


Jesus Himself said:
"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." Mark 11:24



1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Sometimes "impossible" situations are the very thing God uses to demonstrate His power in our lives. I've had many similar episodes. You'd think by now I'd just know/trust that God is up to something rather than fret. Well, I still fret at times, but far less so. "Impossible" is often the very door God uses to build my faith.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...