11/29/12

The Journey to My Gift ~ Part 3




You can find The Journey to My Gift ~ 
Part 1 here: my testimony
Part 2 here: my testimony


...all of a sudden my car quit!  I totally lost power...couldn't steer...no gas.  I quickly hung up the phone, pulled into the nearest drive (which was an EXIT!), and began to pray.  

I tried to start my car... to no avail.  I called my husband back and told him that I was stuck in a parking lot somewhere an hour and a half away.  

It was the COOLEST thing though.  You know that verse, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT Romans 8:28)  

It just so happened that the parking lot where I broke down basically connected with the parking lot of the church we attended before we went into ministry full time.  How cool is that?  So my hubs called our pastor and he and his wife came to my rescue.  

Pastor showed off his inner He-man and pushed my car into an actual parking spot.  Remember, I went in an exit.  A one way exit! Parked the wrong direction! (Hey grammar natzis, I know those aren't complete sentences.)

Pastor and his wife gave me their (new) car and sent me back home with hugs... and that's when the journey to my gift really began to unfold.


This journey will have an impact on my Spiritual life ~ for the rest of my life!


Jesus Himself said:
"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." Mark 11:24
photo credit: Lynn Park / Liking the Olympus E P-3 via photopin cc

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

:) You know how to keep it exciting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...